How to Cancel Bible in Tagalog
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Bible in Tagalog subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Bible in Tagalog subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Bible in Tagalog Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Bible in Tagalog subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Bible in Tagalog".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Bible in Tagalog subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Bible in Tagalog subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Bible in Tagalog Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Bible in Tagalog" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Bible in Tagalog will now be canceled.
Cancel Bible in Tagalog Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Bible in Tagalog via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Bible in Tagalog. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Bible in Tagalog
Cancel Bible in Tagalog via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Bible in Tagalog via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Bible in Tagalog's Website
Another way of canceling Bible in Tagalog subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Bible in Tagalog app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.okbible.net/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Bible in Tagalog App
This app provides the Bible in the Tagalog or Filipino language. Download it for free and read or listen to it whenever you want. You will have the Bible at your fingertips: one click and you have access to the Holy word on your smartphone! - Once you download your preferred translation, you can listen online or off, even if you are not connected to the Internet! - This Bible app is an audio version of the Bible, which allows listening to all the chapters, and verses of the Scriptures. It is possible to adjust the audio volume and speed in different levels. - It’s totally free! Download it now! - The Bible is accessible online or off, and you can share verses with your friends as well as bookmark verses and create a list of favorites. Furthermore, write study notes while you read! - Adjust the size of the text according to your wishes. - In the case of reading at night, you can set night mode to protect your eyes. The Bible is the most read book in the world, it has been translated into more than 2000 languages and more than 6 billion copies of the Bible have been printed. Now you can enjoy it in this easy-to-use Bible app on your smartphone or tablet. Millions of people are reading the Bible from a Bible app and increasing their happiness in life. The word Bible comes from the Greek word BIBLE, a plural noun that simply means “the books.” About 40 different authors wrote the Bible over a period of 1500 years in three different languages (Hebrew,...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app