How to Cancel IMS Patient App
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your IMS Patient App subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your IMS Patient App subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel IMS Patient App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel IMS Patient App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "IMS Patient App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling IMS Patient App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel IMS Patient App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel IMS Patient App Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "IMS Patient App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to IMS Patient App will now be canceled.
Cancel IMS Patient App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to IMS Patient App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see IMS Patient App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from IMS Patient App
Cancel IMS Patient App via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting IMS Patient App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on IMS Patient App's Website
Another way of canceling IMS Patient App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the IMS Patient App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.meditab.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About IMS Patient App App
IMS PatientApp is a mobile application that empowers patients to take charge of their healthcare process. With this app, patients can access their health records, request appointments, send prescription refill requests, and even pay their bills. PatientApp is fully HIPAA compliant, to ensure that your health information is protected and secure. Key Features enables your patients to: • Appointments: Request appointments, view past and future appointment details • Health Records: Access comprehensive health records at the fingertip • Documents: View shared by the provider • Forms: View and sign forms conveniently • Prescriptions: Send refill requests and view your list of active prescriptions. • Televisit: Request and launch a virtual visit/remote consultation • Billing: View billing statements, save card details and pay balance securely • Messages: Send messages to your provider and other clinical staff, quickly & securely. • Barcode: Generate a barcode to use at the Auto Check-In kiosk • Photo Module: Upload aliment images to keep the provider posted • Spanish language: Enjoy all the functionality of PatientApp in Spanish language • Today’s Visit: View the current day appointment details, check in with the QR code or proximity beacons, verify demographics, sign forms, and also pay bills • ART Calendar: View the ART calendar at one click for fertility patients • Spanish Interface: Choose the Spanish language interface option Get started with IMS PatientApp. Contact your...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app