How to Cancel Medication Reminder & Tracker
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Medication Reminder & Tracker subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Medication Reminder & Tracker subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Medication Reminder & Tracker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Medication Reminder & Tracker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Medication Reminder & Tracker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Medication Reminder & Tracker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Medication Reminder & Tracker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Medication Reminder & Tracker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Medication Reminder & Tracker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Medication Reminder & Tracker will now be canceled.
Cancel Medication Reminder & Tracker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Medication Reminder & Tracker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Medication Reminder & Tracker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Medication Reminder & Tracker
Cancel Medication Reminder & Tracker via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Medication Reminder & Tracker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Medication Reminder & Tracker's Website
Another way of canceling Medication Reminder & Tracker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Medication Reminder & Tracker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://medicaapp.com/medica/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Medication Reminder & Tracker App
MedicaApp reminds you to take the right medication at the right time, and to refill your stock of pills before they run out. Enjoy the smart medication reminder with flexible schedule options, pill tracker, refill reminder, and more. With MedicaApp, add medications, capture medicine photos, and set schedule of when to take them. When it's med time, MedicaApp will remind you. Take or skip doses, record notes, and track your adherence… It's useful for chronic patients as well as normal forgetful people with occasional common cold. It's won 5 prestigious awards... all those cannot be wrong! ✅ MED TRACKER • Unlimited number of medications • Supports 17 types of medications with stunning graphics: Tablet, Capsule, Syrup, Injection, Powder, Drops, etc. • Take photo of the medication using your phone camera • Set a default dose that you still can change/adjust when you take the medication (useful for medical plans with changing doses) • Track your medications: open the pill tracker screen, and view medication log and track your taken, skipped, and missed pills for the past days, weeks, and months. • Print the tracking report: or save it as PDF and show it to your doctor. • Adherence score: view your day progress as you take, skip, or miss doses. • Monitor your medication adherence and earn badges. • Delete a medication, or deactivate it to keep it for reference. • Protect your privacy by setting a passcode. ✅ MEDICATION SCHEDULE As needed (PRN) take PRN medications whenever you...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app