How To Cancel 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy) Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy) and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy) subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy) subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on 3D Bones and Organs Anatomy website
- Alternatives to 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy)
Cancel 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy) subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy).
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy) subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy) subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy) store 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy)lication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy) Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to 3D Bones and Organs Anatomy will now be canceled.
Cancel 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy) via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from 3D Bones and Organs Anatomy
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy)'s Website
An alternate way of canceling 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy) subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy) app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.edumobapp.com/index.html and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About 3D Bones and Organs (Anatomy) App
A true and totally 3D free app for learning human anatomy with position quiz, built on an advanced interactive 3D touch interface. It is completely free! (No in-app purchase). It has every bone and organ in the human body. ***From the creator of Visual Anatomy app. Features: ★ You can rotate models to any angle and zoom in and out ★ Easy to navigate and explore human body ★ Virtual dissection: Peel layers of muscles and reveal the anatomical structures below them. ★ 3D location quizzes to test your knowledge ★ Switch on/off different anatomy systems ★ Load and Save Views ( bookmaker...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app