How to Cancel Highmark Plan
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Highmark Plan subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Highmark Plan subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Highmark Plan Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Highmark Plan subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Highmark Plan".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Highmark Plan subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Highmark Plan subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Highmark Plan Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Highmark Plan" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Highmark Plan will now be canceled.
Cancel Highmark Plan Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Highmark Plan via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Highmark Plan. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Highmark Plan
Cancel Highmark Plan via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Highmark Plan via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Highmark Plan's Website
Another way of canceling Highmark Plan subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Highmark Plan app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.highmark.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Highmark Plan App
Highmark Members have access to the parts of their insurance they use most. If you're a Highmark member or a member of one of our affiliates, this app lets you: - Access your Member ID card - View your plan information - View your family member’s plan information - Pay claims with your spending account - Get important messages and notifications - Use your phone’s biometric settings for quick log in The App is intended for Highmark’s Blue Shield members in the 21 counties of central Pennsylvania, and Highmark’s Blue Cross Blue Shield members in the 29 counties of western Pennsylvania, the 13 counties of northeastern Pennsylvania, the state of Delaware and the state of West Virginia plus Washington County, Ohio. Highmark Inc. and its affiliated Blue companies are independent licensees of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app