How to Cancel Health2Sync
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Health2Sync - Diabetes Care subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Health2Sync - Diabetes Care subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Health2Sync Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Health2Sync - Diabetes Care subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Health2Sync - Diabetes Care".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Health2Sync - Diabetes Care subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Health2Sync - Diabetes Care subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Health2Sync Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Health2Sync - Diabetes Care" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Health2Sync will now be canceled.
Cancel Health2Sync Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Health2Sync - Diabetes Care via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Health2Sync - Diabetes Care. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Health2Sync
Cancel Health2Sync via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Health2Sync - Diabetes Care via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Health2Sync's Website
Another way of canceling Health2Sync - Diabetes Care subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Health2Sync - Diabetes Care app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.health2sync.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Health2Sync - Diabetes Care App
Health2Sync has been selected by Healthline as one of the "Best Diabetes Apps of 2019". Health2Sync helps you combat diabetes by making blood sugar tracking more meaningful. You can easily log your blood sugar, blood pressure, weight, medication, diet, exercise, and mood through the app. Health2Sync provides you helpful feedback based on your blood sugar records to help you manage diabetes. Key features of Health2Sync: -- Blood sugar tracking -- Manually entering your blood sugar records is fast and intuitive with Health2Sync. Along with your blood sugar readings, you can enter notes, select medication you used, food you’ve consumed, and attach photos. Alternatively, you can also purchase the Health2Sync Smart Cable, which will allow you to upload readings in bulk from your glucometer. -- Blood pressure tracking -- You can track your blood pressure readings as well with Health2Sync. Enter your systolic, diastolic, and pulse readings and easily see how you've been progressing with blood pressure control. -- Weight tracking -- We know how important weight control is for Type 2 Diabetes, so you can also keep track of weight changes with Health2Sync. You can enter your weight and body fat, set goals, and easily see what progress you've made. -- Dashboard -- Every time you open the app, you will immediately see a dashboard that gives you a quick analysis of your recent blood sugar history in table and graph formats. You can see whether your readings are in range, th...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app