How to Cancel Beat Diabetes
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Beat Diabetes subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Beat Diabetes subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Beat Diabetes Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Beat Diabetes subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Beat Diabetes".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Beat Diabetes subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Beat Diabetes subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Beat Diabetes Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Beat Diabetes" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Beat Diabetes will now be canceled.
Cancel Beat Diabetes Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Beat Diabetes via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Beat Diabetes. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Beat Diabetes
Cancel Beat Diabetes via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Beat Diabetes via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Beat Diabetes's Website
Another way of canceling Beat Diabetes subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Beat Diabetes app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://beatdiabetesapp.in/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Beat Diabetes App
This app is compiled by a team of Medical Doctors specifically for Diabetic individuals. It includes: Top list of Best and Worst foods for Diabetes, List of 10 Fruits and Vegetables to be avoided Expert Tips on Controlling Blood Sugar levels in Diabetes 9 Strategies to improve physical activity by simple House hold works Diabetic Diet as suggested by American Heart association (AHA) Detailed description of complications of Diabetes and timeline of their appearance Latest Treatment Strategies for Diabetic Patients And a list of 10 Ayurveda treatments . All these packed into a single app which is free to download. This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app