How to Cancel ACH HealthCheck
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your ACH HealthCheck subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your ACH HealthCheck subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel ACH HealthCheck Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel ACH HealthCheck subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "ACH HealthCheck".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling ACH HealthCheck subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel ACH HealthCheck subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel ACH HealthCheck Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "ACH HealthCheck" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ACH HealthCheck will now be canceled.
Cancel ACH HealthCheck Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ACH HealthCheck via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ACH HealthCheck. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ACH HealthCheck
Cancel ACH HealthCheck via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ACH HealthCheck via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on ACH HealthCheck's Website
Another way of canceling ACH HealthCheck subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the ACH HealthCheck app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://standingstoneinc.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About ACH HealthCheck App
Please Note: You’ll need prior authorization by a clinical service before you use this application. Please contact us at 1.800.504.4032 for more details on how you can use the Acelis Connected Health HealthCheck app to test at home! This powerful healthcare tool lets you and your physician work more closely together to manage your care, so you can live your best life. The HealthCheck app from Acelis Connected Health makes it easy to send your test results and other information directly to your healthcare providers, so your clinician or physician can easily review it. Take greater control of your own care. You’ll be able to record your results anytime from anywhere, as well as communicate with your healthcare team during your clinic’s hours of operation. Features: • Secure login with unique ID • Record INR results, vital signs and other relevant home test results • Answer questions related to your care • View dosing information (if provided by your clinic) • Track your progress via a graphic chart • View your complete self-test history • Send comments to your clinic • Order supplies • Receive updates on dosing changes, scheduling changes, and instructions • Choose to receive updates using push notifications or email (if provided by your clinic) Advantages: • Your test results are sent directly to your physician or clinic in real time • Data transmission and storage are highly secure • Clinicians base their review of your test results on physician-selected settings tailore...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app