How to Cancel Nursing Exam
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Nursing Exam subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Nursing Exam subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Nursing Exam Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Nursing Exam subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Nursing Exam".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Nursing Exam subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Nursing Exam subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Nursing Exam Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Nursing Exam" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Nursing Exam will now be canceled.
Cancel Nursing Exam Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Nursing Exam via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Nursing Exam. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Nursing Exam
Cancel Nursing Exam via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Nursing Exam via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Nursing Exam's Website
Another way of canceling Nursing Exam subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Nursing Exam app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://gktalk.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Nursing Exam App
The Nursing Exam app is built for all types of nursing examinations. This app is very useful for AIIMS Entrance Exam, NCLEX Test, HAAD Exam, Prometric Exam, SCH Exam, Dubai Health Authority, Canadian Registered Nurses Exam (CRNE), AFMC Entrance Exam, JIPMER Entrance Exam, Lady Hardings Medical College, NEET, SAAT, ITM NEST, B Sc Nursing, etc. Features : ✔ Daily Time bounded Nursing Online Test with Certificate ✔ Nursing Test Series or Subject-wise Mock Tests ✔ Lesson-wise Nursing Bullets ✔ Search any Questions, Notes, and Bullets using any word ✔ Quizzes to evaluate your knowledge. ✔ Leader Board of Top 100 students ✔ Nursing Old Exam Questions ✔ Nursing Notes or Articles ✔ Favorite any Question feature ✔ Daily new questions are uploaded and notified. ✔ Nursing Exam Preparation ✔ Profile Photo change facility ✔ Offline support ✔ Share with your friends. Lessons: Anatomy and Physiology Community Health Nursing Fundamentals of Nursing Microbiology Food and Nutrition Medical Surgical Nursing Pediatrics Nursing Mental Health Nursing Obstetrics and Gynecology General Knowledge Mental Ability Arithmetical Ability English Language We have divided the nursing course into three parts. This part includes anatomy and physiology, microbiology, fundamental nursing, community health nursing, and nutrition. This app is updated on a daily basis with new content. We incorporated quizzes in this app to assess a student's performance. We hope that this app will prove useful th...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app