How to Cancel U.S. Nursing
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your U.S. Nursing subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your U.S. Nursing subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel U.S. Nursing Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel U.S. Nursing subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "U.S. Nursing".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling U.S. Nursing subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel U.S. Nursing subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel U.S. Nursing Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "U.S. Nursing" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to U.S. Nursing will now be canceled.
Cancel U.S. Nursing Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to U.S. Nursing via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see U.S. Nursing. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from U.S. Nursing
Cancel U.S. Nursing via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting U.S. Nursing via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on U.S. Nursing's Website
Another way of canceling U.S. Nursing subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the U.S. Nursing app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.usnursing.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About U.S. Nursing App
We're revolutionizing the strike nurse assignment process. For the first time ever, not only browse upcoming or active strike assignments, but apply directly through the app. Plus, keep your profile and required documents up to date so you're ready in a moment's notice. What to expect in our updated app: • Apply to strike assignments directly through the newly released Apply Now feature. We'll let you know if you're a good candidate for a position. • Browse new and upcoming strike assignments. Show you’re interested in a position and connect with a recruiter. • Easily create and build a user profile. Spend the time with your recruiter discussing the job, not answering basic profile questions. • Accessible education and work history sections. Stand out among other candidates by keeping your profile up-to-date. • Securely upload and store documents. New enhanced experience based on user feedback. Download the app to connect to open strike nursing positions.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app