How To Cancel GC Plugin for Dropbox Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of GC Plugin for Dropbox and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your GC Plugin for Dropbox subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your GC Plugin for Dropbox subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on GC Plugin website
- Alternatives to GC Plugin for Dropbox
Cancel GC Plugin for Dropbox Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel GC Plugin for Dropbox subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "GC Plugin for Dropbox".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling GC Plugin for Dropbox subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel GC Plugin for Dropbox subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel GC Plugin for Dropbox Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "GC Plugin for Dropbox" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to GC Plugin will now be canceled.
Cancel GC Plugin for Dropbox Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to GC Plugin for Dropbox via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see GC Plugin for Dropbox. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from GC Plugin
Cancel GC Plugin for Dropbox Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting GC Plugin for Dropbox via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on GC Plugin for Dropbox's Website
Another way of canceling GC Plugin for Dropbox subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the GC Plugin for Dropbox app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://sites.google.com/site/ghostcommander1/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About GC Plugin for Dropbox App
A plug-in to the "Ghost Commander file manager" application which provides access to the Dropbox cloud storage and then let you to upload and download files to and from the Dropbox. The plugin does not work without Ghost Commander application itself! Install the main app at first, then download and install this plugin. To use the plugin, launch Ghost Commander, then find the Dropbox item in the home: list. A web browser should open which will be used to authenticate. Ghost Commander will never posses your Dropbox password, it just keeps the security token which will expire after a whi...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app