How To Cancel Aqua credit card Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Aqua credit card and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Aqua credit card subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Aqua credit card subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Aqua credit card website
- Alternatives to Aqua credit card
Cancel Aqua credit card Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Aqua credit card subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Aqua credit card".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Aqua credit card subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Aqua credit card subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Aqua credit card Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Aqua credit card" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Aqua credit card will now be canceled.
Cancel Aqua credit card Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Aqua credit card via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Aqua credit card. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Aqua credit card
Cancel Aqua credit card Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Aqua credit card via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Aqua credit card's Website
Another way of canceling Aqua credit card subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Aqua credit card app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Aqua credit card App
Manage your account anywhere, anytime, with our secure mobile app. Free to download now, we have lots of features to enable you to manage your account easily: • View your latest balance and available credit limit • View your latest transactions, including transactions that are still pending • Make a payment on your account • Set up or manage your Direct Debit • Manage your statement preferences • Update your contact details • Get in contact with us and view our FAQs Registered for Online Account Manager already? If you’re registered for Online Account Manager already then you’ll...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app