How to Cancel Aqua credit card
Learn how to cancel Aqua credit card subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Aqua credit card Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Aqua credit card".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Aqua credit card" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Aqua credit card Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Aqua credit card" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Aqua credit card will now be canceled.
Cancel Aqua credit card Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Aqua credit card" or "NewDay Ltd" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Aqua credit card
Cancel Aqua credit card via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Aqua credit card's Website
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Aqua credit card App
Manage your account anywhere, anytime, with our secure mobile app. Free to download now, we have lots of features to enable you to manage your account easily: • View your latest balance and available credit limit • View your latest transactions, including transactions that are still pending • Make a payment on your account • Set up or manage your Direct Debit • Manage your statement preferences • Update your contact details • Get in contact with us and view our FAQs Registered for Online Account Manager already? If you’re registered for Online Account Manager already then you’ll be able to use these details to login. No need to re-register! Not Registered for Online Account Manger? If you’re not registered for Online Account Manager then no problem! Download the app and click ‘Register for Online Account Manager’. You’ll need the following details to hand: • Last name • Date of birth • Postcode • Your card details OR your account number
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app