How to Delete United Community Bank CardApp Completely
Learn how to delete your United Community Bank CardApp account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete United Community Bank CardApp Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by United Community Bank CardApp:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your United Community Bank CardApp account, contact United Community Bank CardApp via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify United Community Bank CardApp of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete United Community Bank CardApp on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete United Community Bank CardApp".
3. Delete United Community Bank CardApp on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "United Community Bank CardApp" and Click "Uninstall".
United Community Bank CardApp Product Details
United Community Bank Card Control App helps you protect your debit cards by sending transaction alerts and giving you the ability to define when, where and how your cards are used. Simply download the app to your smartphone, then customize your alert preferences and usage settings to monitor and manage your cards. Card on/off Setting When the card is “on” transactions are allowed in accordance with your usage settings. When the card is “off” no purchase or withdrawals are approved until the card is subsequently turned back to “on”. Alerts Ensure Safe, Secure Card Usage Alerts for PIN and Signature transactions can be set up to keep you informed of your debit and credit card usage and help you quickly detect unauthorized or fraudulent activity. The app can send an alert when a card is used or when a transaction has been attempted but is declined – and additional customizable alert options are available. Alerts are immediately after a transaction has taken place. Location Based Alerts and Controls The My location control can restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of your locations using your phone’s GPS, transactions requested outside the specific range can be declined. The My Region control uses city, state country or zip code on an expandable interactive map, transactions requested by the merchants outside of a specific region can be declined. Usage Controls and Alerts Set spending limits can be established to allow transactions up to a certain dollar value and decline transactions when amounts exceed your defined thresholds. Transaction can be monitored and managed for specific merchant categories such as gas stations, department stores, restaurants, entertainment, travel and groceries. And you transaction can also be monitored for specific transaction types in store purchases, e-commerce transactions, mail/phone orders and ATM transactions.