How to Delete Aqua credit card Completely
Learn how to delete your Aqua credit card account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Aqua credit card Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Aqua credit card:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Aqua credit card account, contact Aqua credit card via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Aqua credit card of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Aqua credit card on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Aqua credit card".
3. Delete Aqua credit card on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Aqua credit card" and Click "Uninstall".
Aqua credit card Product Details
Manage your account anywhere, anytime, with our secure mobile app. Free to download now, we have lots of features to enable you to manage your account easily: • View your latest balance and available credit limit • View your latest transactions, including transactions that are still pending • Make a payment on your account • Set up or manage your Direct Debit • Manage your statement preferences • Update your contact details • Get in contact with us and view our FAQs Registered for Online Account Manager already? If you’re registered for Online Account Manager already then you’ll be able to use these details to login. No need to re-register! Not Registered for Online Account Manger? If you’re not registered for Online Account Manager then no problem! Download the app and click ‘Register for Online Account Manager’. You’ll need the following details to hand: • Last name • Date of birth • Postcode • Your card details OR your account number