How To Delete ePayments: wallet & bank card Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your ePayments: wallet & bank card account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the ePayments: wallet & bank card app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with ePayments: wallet & bank card completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like ePayments: wallet & bank card
Delete ePayments: wallet & bank card Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ePayments: wallet & bank card. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting ePayments: wallet & bank card via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with ePayments .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify ePayments of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete ePayments: wallet & bank card's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of ePayments: wallet & bank card on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete ePayments: wallet & bank card from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting ePayments: wallet & bank card app from an Iphone
If you want to delete ePayments: wallet & bank card from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the ePayments: wallet & bank card icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on ePayments: wallet & bank card.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the ePayments: wallet & bank card app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete ePayments: wallet & bank card" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete ePayments: wallet & bank card from your Android phone
To delete ePayments: wallet & bank card from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on ePayments: wallet & bank card.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the ePayments: wallet & bank card app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the ePayments: wallet & bank card app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
ePayments: wallet & bank card Software Details
ePayments – a convenient electronic wallet for those who earn money on the internet. Receive payments from partners and employers, pay for services, withdraw cash anywhere in the world using the ePayments Prepaid Mastercard®. Open the multi-currency, international epayments.com e-Wallet in 5 minutes directly from our application. HOW CAN I RECEIVE MONEY FROM PARTNERS AND EMPLOYERS? ✔️ Transfer to your ePayments e-Wallet; ✔️ Transfer from Europe via personal virtual IBAN issued by ePayments; ✔️ Transfer to your ePayments Prepaid Mastercard®; ✔️ Transfer by bank details, available in...