How to Delete AECB CreditReport Completely
Learn how to delete your AECB CreditReport account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete AECB CreditReport Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by AECB CreditReport:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your AECB CreditReport account, contact AECB CreditReport via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify AECB CreditReport of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete AECB CreditReport on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete AECB CreditReport".
3. Delete AECB CreditReport on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "AECB CreditReport" and Click "Uninstall".
AECB CreditReport Product Details
Credit Report: Your Credit Report is a document that includes your personal identity information, details of your credit cards, loans and other credit facilities, along with your payments and bounced cheques history. It is mostly used by financial institutions to assess the credit standing of an individual or company, when reviewing an application for a loan, credit card or other credit facilities. It is also used by other entities such as telecommunication, car rental and leasing, insurance and real estate companies. Credit Score: Your Credit Score is a three-digit number that predicts how likely you are to make your loan and credit card payments on time. The number ranges from 300 (very high risk of default) to 900 (very low risk of default). Your Credit Score uses an algorithm based on modern predictive analytics methodologies used by multiple credit bureaus and banks internationally. It changes according to your payment behavior, making payments on or before the due date and not bouncing cheques, reducing the number of credit cards and other credit facilities and consistently reducing outstanding balances will improve your Credit Score. First Time Users Step 1: Scan your Emirates ID Step 2: Review your details and choose your password to register Step 3: Choose your Product: Step 4: Choose the recipients you would like to share your report with Step 5: Complete your payment by Debit or Credit Card. Step 6: View your Score and receive your PDF report via email within minutes. Existing Users: Step 1: Login with your AECB credentials Step 2: Choose the type of report you want to buy Step 3: Choose the recipients you would like to share your report with Step 4: Complete payment using existing card or by adding a new debit or credit card Step 5: View your Score and receive your PDF report via email within minutes. Help and Support: Data Correction: We strive to ensure that data supplier to us is correct. If this is not the case, it is critical that it is corrected. To resolve inaccurate information in your report, you will need to contact your banks and financial institutions who can correct and update your records. A list of all our Data Providers contact details is available within the App. Contact Us: We are always happy to hear your comments and suggestion. Fill in your details and let us know what you think, and our team will get back to you.