How To Cancel Beethoven Symphony Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Beethoven Symphony and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Beethoven Symphony subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Beethoven Symphony subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Beethoven Symphony website
- Alternatives to Beethoven Symphony
Cancel Beethoven Symphony Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Beethoven Symphony subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Beethoven Symphony".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Beethoven Symphony subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Beethoven Symphony subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Beethoven Symphony Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Beethoven Symphony" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Beethoven Symphony will now be canceled.
Cancel Beethoven Symphony Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Beethoven Symphony via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Beethoven Symphony. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Beethoven Symphony
Cancel Beethoven Symphony Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Beethoven Symphony via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Beethoven Symphony's Website
Another way of canceling Beethoven Symphony subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Beethoven Symphony app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Beethoven Symphony App
Classical music collection , the best symphonies of the great composer Ludwig van Beethoven on your device offline. Ludwig van Beethoven was a German composer. A crucial figure in the transition between the Classical and Romantic eras in Western art music, he remains one of the most famous and influential of all composers. His best-known compositions include 9 symphonies, 5 piano concertos, 1 violin concerto, 32 piano sonatas, 16 string quartets, his great Mass the Missa solemnis and an opera, Fidelio. Born in Bonn, then the capital of the Electorate of Cologne and part of the Holy R...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app