How To Cancel Deutsche Bank photoTAN Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Deutsche Bank photoTAN and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Deutsche Bank photoTAN subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Deutsche Bank photoTAN subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Deutsche Bank photoTAN website
- Alternatives to Deutsche Bank photoTAN
Cancel Deutsche Bank photoTAN Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Deutsche Bank photoTAN subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Deutsche Bank photoTAN.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Deutsche Bank photoTAN subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Deutsche Bank photoTAN subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Deutsche Bank photoTAN store Deutsche Bank photoTANlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Deutsche Bank photoTAN Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Deutsche Bank photoTAN" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Deutsche Bank photoTAN will now be canceled.
Cancel Deutsche Bank photoTAN Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Deutsche Bank photoTAN via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Deutsche Bank photoTAN. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Deutsche Bank photoTAN
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Deutsche Bank photoTAN Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Deutsche Bank photoTAN via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Deutsche Bank photoTAN's Website
An alternate way of canceling Deutsche Bank photoTAN subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Deutsche Bank photoTAN app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.deutsche-bank.de/phototan and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Deutsche Bank photoTAN App
AUTHORIZE TRANSACTIONS FAST AND SECURELY With the photoTAN app, you are able to easily and securely authorize important transactions in the online and mobile banking. After you entered and submitted all required transaction data in the online banking, a colored graphic will be displayed in case of an active photoTAN procedure. If you scan the graphic using the photoTAN app, a transaction number (TAN) is created which can be used to authorize the transaction. In order to use the photoTAN procedure, you need an activation letter which you can request in the online banking. You can find furth...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app