How To Delete Deutsche Bank Mobile Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Deutsche Bank Mobile account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Deutsche Bank Mobile app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Deutsche Bank Mobile completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Deutsche Bank Mobile
Delete Deutsche Bank Mobile Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Deutsche Bank Mobile. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Deutsche Bank Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Deutsche Bank .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Deutsche Bank of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Deutsche Bank Mobile's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Deutsche Bank Mobile on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Deutsche Bank Mobile from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Deutsche Bank Mobile app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Deutsche Bank Mobile from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Deutsche Bank Mobile icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Deutsche Bank Mobile.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Deutsche Bank Mobile app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Deutsche Bank Mobile" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Deutsche Bank Mobile from your Android phone
To delete Deutsche Bank Mobile from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Deutsche Bank Mobile.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Deutsche Bank Mobile app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Deutsche Bank Mobile app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Deutsche Bank Mobile Software Details
Deutsche Bank Mobile offers state-of-the-art banking in a new design - combined with simple and intuitive navigation. Do banking safely and quickly while on the move and keep track of your other banks' accounts. Convince yourself and test Deutsche Bank Mobile now without an account at Deutsche Bank in demo mode. KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE: • Financial overview with interactive transactions • Securities accounts and securities trading • Finance Planner Multi-Banking • Branch and ATM finder including an overview of retailers to withdraw cash • Account balance, transfers, standing orde...