How To Delete comdirect photoTAN App Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your comdirect photoTAN App account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the comdirect photoTAN App app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with comdirect photoTAN App completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like comdirect photoTAN App
Delete comdirect photoTAN App Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by comdirect photoTAN App. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting comdirect photoTAN App via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with comdirect photoTAN App.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify comdirect photoTAN App of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete comdirect photoTAN App's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of comdirect photoTAN App on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete comdirect photoTAN App from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting comdirect photoTAN App app from an Iphone
If you want to delete comdirect photoTAN Apps from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the comdirect photoTAN App icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on comdirect photoTAN App.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the comdirect photoTAN App app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete comdirect photoTAN App" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting comdirect photoTAN App app from your Android device
To delete comdirect photoTAN App from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on comdirect photoTAN App.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the comdirect photoTAN App app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the comdirect photoTAN App app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
comdirect photoTAN App Software Details
Mit der kostenlosen photoTAN App geben Sie Transaktionen im Online-Banking sicher und schnell frei. So funktioniert das photoTAN-Verfahren über den Computer: Sie führen eine Transaktion auf einem anderen Gerät durch; z. B. einem PC. Ihre Transaktion wird automatisch in die comdirect photoTAN App übertragen und auf Ihrem Smartphone erscheint eine Benachrichtigung. Bei Tippen auf die Nachricht öffnet sich die photoTAN App. Prüfen Sie die Transaktion und geben Sie die TAN frei, indem Sie den Pfeil von links nach rechts schieben. Die gewohnte Scan-Funktion der comdirect photoTAN Ap...