How to Delete American Heritage Bank Completely
Learn how to delete your American Heritage Bank account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete American Heritage Bank Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by American Heritage Bank:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your American Heritage Bank account, contact American Heritage Bank via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify American Heritage Bank of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete American Heritage Bank on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete American Heritage Bank".
3. Delete American Heritage Bank on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "American Heritage Bank" and Click "Uninstall".
American Heritage Bank Product Details
American Heritage Bank is your personal financial advocate that gives you the ability to aggregate all of your financial accounts, including accounts from other banks and credit unions, into a single view. It’s fast, secure and makes life easier by empowering you with the tools you need to manage your finances. Here’s what else you can do with American Heritage Bank: Keep your transactions organized by allowing you to add tags, notes and photos of receipts and checks. -Set up alerts so you know when your balance drops below a certain amount -Make payments, whether you’re paying a company or a friend -Transfer money between your accounts -Deposit checks in a snap by taking a picture of the front and back -Reorder your debit card or turn it off if you’ve misplaced it -View and save your monthly statements -Find branches and ATMs near you Secure your account with a 4-digit passcode and fingerprint or face reader on supported devices. To use the American Heritage Bank app, you must be enrolled as an American Heritage Bank digital banking user. If you currently use our Internet Banking, simply download the app, launch it, and login with the same Internet Banking credentials.