How To Delete Deutsche Bank photoTAN Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Deutsche Bank photoTAN account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Deutsche Bank photoTAN app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Deutsche Bank photoTAN completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Deutsche Bank photoTAN
Delete Deutsche Bank photoTAN Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Deutsche Bank photoTAN. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Deutsche Bank photoTAN via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Deutsche Bank photoTAN.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Deutsche Bank photoTAN of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Deutsche Bank photoTAN's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Deutsche Bank photoTAN on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Deutsche Bank photoTAN from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Deutsche Bank photoTAN app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Deutsche Bank photoTANs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Deutsche Bank photoTAN icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Deutsche Bank photoTAN.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Deutsche Bank photoTAN app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Deutsche Bank photoTAN" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Deutsche Bank photoTAN app from your Android device
To delete Deutsche Bank photoTAN from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Deutsche Bank photoTAN.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Deutsche Bank photoTAN app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Deutsche Bank photoTAN app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Deutsche Bank photoTAN Software Details
AUTHORIZE TRANSACTIONS FAST AND SECURELY With the photoTAN app, you are able to easily and securely authorize important transactions in the online and mobile banking. After you entered and submitted all required transaction data in the online banking, a colored graphic will be displayed in case of an active photoTAN procedure. If you scan the graphic using the photoTAN app, a transaction number (TAN) is created which can be used to authorize the transaction. In order to use the photoTAN procedure, you need an activation letter which you can request in the online banking. You can find furth...