How to Cancel TCM Clinic Aid
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your TCM Clinic Aid subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your TCM Clinic Aid subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel TCM Clinic Aid Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel TCM Clinic Aid subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "TCM Clinic Aid".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling TCM Clinic Aid subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel TCM Clinic Aid subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel TCM Clinic Aid Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "TCM Clinic Aid" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to TCM Clinic Aid will now be canceled.
Cancel TCM Clinic Aid Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to TCM Clinic Aid via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see TCM Clinic Aid. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from TCM Clinic Aid
Cancel TCM Clinic Aid via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting TCM Clinic Aid via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on TCM Clinic Aid's Website
Another way of canceling TCM Clinic Aid subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the TCM Clinic Aid app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.CyberAndSons.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About TCM Clinic Aid App
TCM Clinic Aid is a reference guide for practitioners and students of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncturist and Herbalist). It should not be used to diagnose ailments or diseases. Diagnosis should be done by a licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist. KEY FEATURES: Search our relational database for: 1. Acupuncture and Auricular points, - Includes images of Acupuncture points. - Includes Chinese characters and pinyin with tonemarks for all Acupuncture points. - Includes images of Auricular points. 2. Individual Herbs and Herbal Formulas, - Includes images of individual herbs. - Includes Chinese characters and pinyin with tonemarks for all Herbs and Herbal Formulas. 3. Diagnosis Etiologies, 4. Search by symptoms and indications. 5. You can also search for a specific diagnosis, formulas, herbs, and points using the following: a. Diagnosis etiologies searched by pathology name, i.e., 'Liver Yang Rising', suggested points, or suggested formulas, b. Formula names searched by pinyin, english name, ingredients, western uses (western ailments it can treat), c. Herb names searched by pinyin, english or botanical (latin), d. Points searched by common name, i.e., 'LI4'. Browse or "drill down" through 1600+ points, herbs, formulas and diagnosis etiology. User modification/editing of auricular, diagnosis, herbs, formulas and points. The following components are also included: 1. Master Tung Points. 2. Wrist/Ankle Acupuncture. 3. Quiz Yourself. 4. Pulse Diagnosis.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app