How to Cancel Acupressure
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Acupressure - Self Healing TCM subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Acupressure - Self Healing TCM subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Acupressure Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Acupressure - Self Healing TCM subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Acupressure - Self Healing TCM".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Acupressure - Self Healing TCM subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Acupressure - Self Healing TCM subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Acupressure Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Acupressure - Self Healing TCM" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Acupressure will now be canceled.
Cancel Acupressure Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Acupressure - Self Healing TCM via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Acupressure - Self Healing TCM. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Acupressure
Cancel Acupressure via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Acupressure - Self Healing TCM via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Acupressure's Website
Another way of canceling Acupressure - Self Healing TCM subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Acupressure - Self Healing TCM app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Acupressure - Self Healing TCM App
This app provides you all acupressure treatment for all diseases and will shows the information about acupressure points, reflexology points, massage therapy, TCM, hand acupressure, leg acupressure and trigger points. Acupressure points to help you get better when you pain. Acupressure is natural healing and is most effective method for self-treatment of tension-related ailments and home remedies. Acupressure is an alternative medicine it is similar Acupuncture, EFT Tapping, Reiki, Qigong, Trigger Points and TCM Learn to relax and heal yourself with these massage therapy. If you know the right body pressure points, you can cure many health points, beauty, fitness and self boost up problems on your own. How to use Acupressure: Using the fingers to gradually press key healing points, which stimulate the body's natural self-curative abilities. In (TCM) Traditional Chinese Medicine there are 2000+ acupressure points are there. In that major acupressure points are given in this app. By pressing these points you can cure and prevent all diseases Daily press each point 30 secs - 60 secs. Spend 15 minutes / Day. Within one or two month you can feel the difference. Whatever disease you have Benefits of Acupressure: Acupressure therapy can be used to relieve pain, reduce tension in muscles, improve circulation and promote deep states of relaxation. It is often done by massage therapists and other bodyworkers, but can also be learned as a massage therapy technique to be done...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app