How To Cancel Citibank SG Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Citibank SG and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Citibank SG subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Citibank SG subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Citibank SG website
- Alternatives to Citibank SG
Cancel Citibank SG Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Citibank SG subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Citibank SG".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Citibank SG subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Citibank SG subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Citibank SG Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Citibank SG" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Citibank SG will now be canceled.
Cancel Citibank SG Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Citibank SG via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Citibank SG. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Citibank SG
Cancel Citibank SG Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Citibank SG via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Citibank SG's Website
Another way of canceling Citibank SG subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Citibank SG app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.citibank.com.sg and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Citibank SG App
Bank with Citi Mobile® App – the easiest and quickest way to manage your finances with Citi. We’re constantly improving our mobile experience to offer you a more personalised, easy and intuitive banking experience that keeps you on top of your finances. Manage your account • Log in securely and quickly with biometrics* • Keep up with your credit card/Ready Credit and bank statements, as well as urgent actions and latest transactions — all on your dashboard upon login • Discover personalised offers, notifications and upgrades • View your accounts neatly grouped by category and easil...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app