How to Cancel Citibank RU
Learn how to cancel Citibank RU subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Citibank RU Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Citibank RU".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Citibank RU" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Citibank RU Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Citibank RU" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Citibank RU will now be canceled.
Cancel Citibank RU Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Citibank RU" or "Joint Stock Company Commercial Bank Citibank" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Citibank RU
Cancel Citibank RU via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Citibank RU's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.citibank.ru/landing/gm/en/index.html and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Citibank RU App
Citibank has been working for you since 1993. We are among the most reliable Russian banks according to Forbes. Our mission is to take good care of your money. Our values include the security of your finances and a commitment to the continuous development and improvement of customer service. With your mobile bank, you can keep track of accounts and take care of banking needs faster and more conveniently. SECURITY The security of your account and personal information is our priority. With this in mind, we have enhanced the app with the following features: - Login with Touch ID/Face ID or password - Password recovery - Transaction authentication with Citi Mobile® Token or one-time password LOAN AND CREDIT CARD A good credit card for any purposes. You can use the app to do the following: - Activate your card - View your transaction history and the minimum payment amount - View credit card and loan statements - Transfer funds to your credit card account from your debit card account - Use Quick Cash and other Equal Payment Plans Quick Cash is a good solution for those who need cash to make a purchase. Receive money in your account in just one minute using our Equal Payment Plan. DEBIT CARD Activate your card in the mobile app. After that, you will be able to do the following: - Transfer money to other cards using a phone number through Instant Payment Service, or make card-to-card or account-to-account transfers - View card information - Pay bills - Open foreign currency accounts - Get confirmation documents: account statements, transaction statements, etc. - Receive personal offers from our partners: discounts across the world - Follow exchange rates - Turn on Citi Global Wallet featuring 17 currencies Citi Global Wallet will help you save on conversion fees—your card will recognize the currency and the purchase rate and deduct the amount from the right account. BILL PAYMENT Pay utility, mobile and broadband bills, taxes, traffic fines, etc., instantly and fee-free. After payment, you can generate and save a confirmation document. ____________________________ If you have questions: - email us at [email protected]; or - call us on +7 (495) 775-75-75 in Moscow, + 7 (812) 336-75-75 in St. Petersburg or 8 (800) 700-38-38 elsewhere in Russia.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app