How To Cancel BioID Facial Recognition Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of BioID Facial Recognition and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your BioID Facial Recognition subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your BioID Facial Recognition subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on BioID Facial Recognition website
- Alternatives to BioID Facial Recognition
Cancel BioID Facial Recognition Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel BioID Facial Recognition subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "BioID Facial Recognition".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling BioID Facial Recognition subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel BioID Facial Recognition subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BioID Facial Recognition Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "BioID Facial Recognition" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BioID Facial Recognition will now be canceled.
Cancel BioID Facial Recognition Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BioID Facial Recognition via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BioID Facial Recognition. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BioID Facial Recognition
Cancel BioID Facial Recognition Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BioID Facial Recognition via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on BioID Facial Recognition's Website
Another way of canceling BioID Facial Recognition subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the BioID Facial Recognition app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.bioid.com/facial-recognition-app/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About BioID Facial Recognition App
The BioID app is a multifactor user authenticator – see how well face recognition works today! Developers and companies can easily add biometric authentication to their mobile platforms with a few lines of code. Their end users can log in or authorize transactions securely and conveniently. Forget passwords. Be recognized. EASY MULTIFACTOR AUTHENTICATION WITH MOBILE FACE RECOGNITION WHY BIOMETRICS? Password hacks make headlines almost every week: a password alone is not secure enough. And typing a long, complicated password on a mobile device is difficult and annoying. Multifactor a...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app