How To Delete Hachi Hachi Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Hachi Hachi account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Hachi Hachi app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Hachi Hachi completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Hachi Hachi Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Hachi Hachi. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Hachi Hachi via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Hachi Hachi.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Hachi Hachi of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Hachi Hachi's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Hachi Hachi on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Hachi Hachi from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Hachi Hachi app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Hachi Hachis from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Hachi Hachi icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Hachi Hachi.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Hachi Hachi app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Hachi Hachi" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Hachi Hachi app from your Android device
To delete Hachi Hachi from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Hachi Hachi.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Hachi Hachi app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Hachi Hachi app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Hachi Hachi Software Details
**Nominated with “The Best Audio” & “The Best Game Design” in Singapore Indie Prize Award With over 20 remarkable musicians all together, creating music that carrying its listener’s hearts, a PvP experiences that never happened before. - The first real-time PvP (Player vs Player) rhythm game on mobiles and tablets - Each pieces have a story of their own, waiting for players to unveil - Various style of music, including J-pop, trance, R&B, Hardcore, Jazz, etc - One week one tournament, examining skills between players - Stunning artworks, feel the atmosphere within 2 Game mode...