How to Delete Piano Completely
Learn how to delete your Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles account, your personal data and also delete the Piano app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Piano Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Piano.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Piano of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Piano's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Piano app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Piano from your Android phone
To delete Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Piano - Music Keyboard & Tiles Software Details
1. Our digital Piano app lets you choose sounds from a number of music instruments: from a grand and fortepiano, to the violin, harpsichord, accordion, organ and guitar.
2. Perform famous songs by tapping keys under falling tiles in the Magic Tiles game.
3. Improve your sense of timing and tempo by tapping random white and black keys in the Magic Keys.
4. You can also share your musical creations on social media, including Creatubbles, a safe sharing place for children and adults.
5. Carve out original melodies and record them to play back via different musical instruments.
6. Enjoy our cool mini games and start playing the piano without any lessons.