How to Delete Beatstar Completely
Learn how to delete your Beatstar - Touch Your Music account, your personal data and also delete the Beatstar app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Beatstar - Touch Your Music completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Beatstar Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Beatstar - Touch Your Music. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Beatstar - Touch Your Music via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Beatstar.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Beatstar of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Beatstar's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Beatstar - Touch Your Music on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Beatstar - Touch Your Music from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Beatstar app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Beatstar - Touch Your Music from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Beatstar - Touch Your Music icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Beatstar - Touch Your Music.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Beatstar - Touch Your Music app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Beatstar - Touch Your Music" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Beatstar from your Android phone
To delete Beatstar - Touch Your Music from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Beatstar - Touch Your Music.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Beatstar - Touch Your Music app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Beatstar - Touch Your Music app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Beatstar - Touch Your Music Software Details
1. Follow the rhythm to your favorite songs! Tap and Swipe to the instruments, vocals or beats to master your favorite songs and experience them in a whole new way.
2. Experience the next generation of music games with Beatstar, a new type of rhythm game that lets you touch your music.
3. ● Beatstar makes your favorite songs unforgettable.
4. Play to your favorite songs and discover new ones along the way.
5. ● Discover new songs from your favorite artists.
6. Beatstar requests storage permissions so that you can send our support team screenshots of anything you need help with or would like to report to us.
7. Play through hits from Doja Cat, Avicii and Lil Nas X, or explore the classics like Lynard Skynard's Sweet Home Alabama.