How to Delete Learn Music Notes [Lite] Completely
Learn how to delete your Learn Music Notes [Lite] account, your personal data and also delete the Learn Music Notes [Lite] app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Learn Music Notes [Lite] completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Learn Music Notes [Lite] Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Learn Music Notes [Lite]. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Learn Music Notes [Lite] via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Learn Music Notes [Lite].
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Learn Music Notes [Lite] of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Learn Music Notes [Lite]'s App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Learn Music Notes [Lite] on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Learn Music Notes [Lite] from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Learn Music Notes [Lite] app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Learn Music Notes [Lite] from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Learn Music Notes [Lite] icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Learn Music Notes [Lite].
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Learn Music Notes [Lite] app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Learn Music Notes [Lite]" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Learn Music Notes [Lite] from your Android phone
To delete Learn Music Notes [Lite] from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Learn Music Notes [Lite].
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Learn Music Notes [Lite] app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Learn Music Notes [Lite] app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Learn Music Notes [Lite] Software Details
1. Jungle Music is an educational game that lets you easily learn to read music notes in all clefs through an innovating, progressive, playful and instructive method, specially designed for beginner musicians.
2. For each clef, completing the 2nd level unlocks the custom level where you can choose the music notes to work.
3. Each clef is divided into 20 levels of difficulty, allowing you to learn music notes at your own pace.