How To Delete Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Tiles Hop: EDM Rush!
Delete Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Tiles Hop: EDM Rush!. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Tiles Hop .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Tiles Hop of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Tiles Hop: EDM Rush!'s App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Tiles Hop: EDM Rush!.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Tiles Hop: EDM Rush!" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! from your Android phone
To delete Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Tiles Hop: EDM Rush!.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! Software Details
HOT! HOT! HOT! Monstercat is going online. Play your favorite songs with our newest character. Try to get the highest scores with the FANTASTIC game ever! Heard About EDM Tiles? With Tiles Hop: EDM Rush! you can play various types of music, from beautiful Piano, Guitar songs to Rock and EDM masterpieces. How to play 1. Touch, Hold and Drag the ball to make it jump on the Tiles. 2. Don't Miss the Tiles! 3. You can now upload your own songs to play 4. Enjoy the awesome music and addictive challenges designed for each song. The Ball will jump on the Beats Drop. Listen to the...