How To Cancel Hachi Hachi Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Hachi Hachi and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Hachi Hachi subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Hachi Hachi subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Hachi Hachi website
- Alternatives to Hachi Hachi
Cancel Hachi Hachi Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Hachi Hachi subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Hachi Hachi".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Hachi Hachi subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Hachi Hachi subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Hachi Hachi Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Hachi Hachi" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Hachi Hachi will now be canceled.
Cancel Hachi Hachi Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Hachi Hachi via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Hachi Hachi. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Hachi Hachi
Cancel Hachi Hachi Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Hachi Hachi via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Hachi Hachi's Website
Another way of canceling Hachi Hachi subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Hachi Hachi app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.hachihachi.skytree.com.hk/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Hachi Hachi App
**Nominated with “The Best Audio” & “The Best Game Design” in Singapore Indie Prize Award With over 20 remarkable musicians all together, creating music that carrying its listener’s hearts, a PvP experiences that never happened before. - The first real-time PvP (Player vs Player) rhythm game on mobiles and tablets - Each pieces have a story of their own, waiting for players to unveil - Various style of music, including J-pop, trance, R&B, Hardcore, Jazz, etc - One week one tournament, examining skills between players - Stunning artworks, feel the atmosphere within 2 Game mode...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app