How to Delete Freya • Surge Timer Completely
Learn how to delete your Freya • Surge Timer account, your personal data and also delete the Freya • Surge Timer app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Freya • Surge Timer completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Freya • Surge Timer Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Freya • Surge Timer. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Freya • Surge Timer via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Freya • Surge Timer.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Freya • Surge Timer of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Freya • Surge Timer's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Freya • Surge Timer on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Freya • Surge Timer from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Freya • Surge Timer app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Freya • Surge Timer from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Freya • Surge Timer icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Freya • Surge Timer.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Freya • Surge Timer app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Freya • Surge Timer" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Freya • Surge Timer from your Android phone
To delete Freya • Surge Timer from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Freya • Surge Timer.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Freya • Surge Timer app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Freya • Surge Timer app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Freya • Surge Timer Software Details
1. What’s more if things begin to feel a little repetitive you can listen to your own playlist on a third party app (such a Spotify) whilst still using the Freya app to keep track of your surges and coach you through each one.
2. Meet Freya, your virtual birth partner from The Positive Birth Company! Freya will coach you through every single surge with a simple breathing technique and easy visualisation.
3. Parenting can be hard but you’ve got Freya; she’s your friend for life! In fact everything you learn through using Freya - mindfulness exercises, breathing techniques, the benefits of taking time out - are skills for life.
4. In fact the more you listen to the guided relaxations and positive affirmations, the more familiar they will become and the more effective the audio will be at helping you relax when it comes to birth.
5. Positive affirmations have been proven to change the way your mind works and listening regularly will help you feel less anxious and more confident in the lead up to birth.
6. You can also use Freya post-birth any time you feel you could benefit from taking some deep breaths or need some help finding your zen.
7. Freya is the ONLY hypnobirthing-friendly contraction timer on the play store, designed specifically with hypnobirthing mums in mind - using appropriate terminology - but can be used by all.
8. You can also use Freya in pregnancy to help you relax and prepare for your birth.
9. She will help you relax between surges with a mix of guided meditation, positive affirmations, gentle music and calming visualisations.
10. Freya makes it easy for you to keep track of your surges and you can visit the log at any point to see how frequently your surges are coming and how long they are lasting.
11. Freya will also let you know when your labour is established and when it might be a good time to contact your midwife.