How to Delete Pro1 Connect Completely
Learn how to delete your Pro1 Connect account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Pro1 Connect Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Pro1 Connect:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Pro1 Connect account, contact Pro1 Connect via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Pro1 Connect of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Pro1 Connect on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Pro1 Connect".
3. Delete Pro1 Connect on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Pro1 Connect" and Click "Uninstall".
Pro1 Connect Product Details
Simple, Easy-to-Use Thermostat Control Save money, energy and peace of mind. The Pro1 Connect app allows users to operate their thermostat from anywhere. The large characters, setpoint slider, intuitive scheduling, and dynamic fan and system buttons make managing comfort fun and convenient. Who is Pro1? Pro1 products are designed to maximize the comfort and energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system. All of our thermostats and apps are built for ease of use and years of reliable performance. We distribute exclusively through the professional HVAC trade so you can have peace of mind knowing that your thermostat was installed properly by a professional heating and cooling technician.