How To Delete Bayut – UAE Property Search Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Bayut – UAE Property Search account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Bayut – UAE Property Search app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Bayut – UAE Property Search completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Bayut – UAE Property Search
Delete Bayut – UAE Property Search Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Bayut – UAE Property Search. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Bayut – UAE Property Search via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Bayut .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Bayut of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Bayut – UAE Property Search's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Bayut – UAE Property Search on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Bayut – UAE Property Search from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Bayut – UAE Property Search app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Bayut – UAE Property Searchs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Bayut – UAE Property Search icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Bayut – UAE Property Search.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Bayut – UAE Property Search app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Bayut – UAE Property Search" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Bayut – UAE Property Search app from your Android device
To delete Bayut – UAE Property Search from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Bayut – UAE Property Search.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Bayut – UAE Property Search app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Bayut – UAE Property Search app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Bayut – UAE Property Search Software Details
The Bayut App connects you with a vast database of active properties in the UAE, allowing you to find apartments, villas, offices, townhouses and shops – whether for sale or for rent – on the go. Bayut.com’s app ensures that you land on the perfect property by giving you the option of refining your search by location, type of property, area, and price range. And when we say ‘type of property’, we mean that you can enter the exact specifications or configuration of the property you’re looking for and the app will pretty much lead you right to it, whether it is in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, o...