How to Delete HomeHabit Completely
Learn how to delete your HomeHabit - Smart Home Panel account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete HomeHabit Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by HomeHabit - Smart Home Panel:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your HomeHabit account, contact HomeHabit via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify HomeHabit of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete HomeHabit on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete HomeHabit - Smart Home Panel".
3. Delete HomeHabit on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "HomeHabit - Smart Home Panel" and Click "Uninstall".
HomeHabit - Smart Home Panel Product Details
FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS Custom Dashboards Create personal dashboards with custom layout and 30 different widget types. Easy Integrations Quickly integrate with variety of platforms, services, and devices. Personalization Use themes to create a unique style for your dashboard. Privacy Keep your data private and local on your device. No need for another online account. SUPPORTED INTEGRATIONS Platforms • Home Assistant • OpenHAB • Domoticz • Fibaro • MQTT • Hubitat (experimental) • Vera (experimental) Direct • AccuWeather • Airthings • AirVisual • August • Awair • deCONZ • Ecobee • Flume • Foscam • Govee • IFTTT Webhooks • LIFX • Meteo-France • Nanoleaf • OpenWeatherMap • Philips Hue • Reolink • Shelly Cloud • SwitchBot • Tile • TP-Link Kasa • Wyze • Yeelight • And many more... Standard • iCalendar • Outlook Calendar • Microsoft To Do • Met.no • Sunrise Sunset • MJPEG • RTSP • HTTP • RSS • Photo of the Day • Local images Integrations have various levels of setup difficulty. Some might require setting up an account to receive an API key. If you are experiencing any problems during the app setup or while connecting to your integrations, please send us a message to [email protected]