How to Delete North Connected Home Bulb Completely
Learn how to delete your North Connected Home Bulb account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete North Connected Home Bulb Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by North Connected Home Bulb:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your North Connected Home Bulb account, contact North Connected Home Bulb via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify North Connected Home Bulb of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete North Connected Home Bulb on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete North Connected Home Bulb".
3. Delete North Connected Home Bulb on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "North Connected Home Bulb" and Click "Uninstall".
North Connected Home Bulb Product Details
Control your North Connected Home Bulb from your smartphone or tablet with this simple app. Features: • The timer feature allows you to turn the bulb on or off. • Control the brightness and color of the bulb using the app. • Create groups of lights when you want to create special lighting options. • Sync your bulb with the beat of the music by using the microphone on your device. • Use the shake feature to turn the bulb on or off and to randomly change the color of the bulb. Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity connects to nearly any smart phone.