How to Delete Bosch Connected Control Completely
Learn how to delete your Bosch Connected Control account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Bosch Connected Control Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Bosch Connected Control:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Bosch Connected Control account, contact Bosch Connected Control via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Bosch Connected Control of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Bosch Connected Control on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Bosch Connected Control".
3. Delete Bosch Connected Control on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Bosch Connected Control" and Click "Uninstall".
Bosch Connected Control Product Details
The Bosch Connected Control app allows you to remotely control all of your thermostat's settings. It also allows you to adjust your schedule on-the-go or set it to vacation mode to save energy while you're away. You can also connect an unlimited number of thermostats and manage up to 4 schedules per thermostat. This is the perfect solution to achieve maximum comfort with minimum effort!