How to Delete thinkorswim Completely
Learn how to delete your thinkorswim Mobile: Trading account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete thinkorswim Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by thinkorswim Mobile: Trading:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your thinkorswim account, contact thinkorswim via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify thinkorswim of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete thinkorswim on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete thinkorswim Mobile: Trading".
3. Delete thinkorswim on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "thinkorswim Mobile: Trading" and Click "Uninstall".
thinkorswim Mobile: Trading Product Details
Don’t miss a minute of the market. Put the power of thinkorswim right in your pocket with our trading app. Manage your positions, find quotes, charts, and studies, get support, and place trades easily and securely—all right from your phone or tablet. Access investment products like stocks, options, futures, and forex, and even try out new strategies with our paper trading feature, paperMoney®. Add commission-free+ online trading to the mix, and that’s what we call trading smarter. • Trade stocks, complex options, futures, and forex. Create and modify advanced orders and add order conditions quickly and easily. • Chat with a trading specialist in real-time—even share your screen without ever leaving the app. • Live stream programming from TD Ameritrade Network (through our affiliate, TD Ameritrade Media Productions Company)* and CNBC (US, Asia, and Europe), and get in-depth company profiles from Trefis** to uncover key insights. • Practice your trading strategies with real market data using paperMoney®—without risking a dime.*** • Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of studies. Chart drawings will sync with the thinkorswim® platform. Glance at the past, take a look at the present, and model the future when you overlay company and economic events. • Manage and analyze your positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts. • Track and modify your watchlists, orders, and alerts, including saved orders. • Check out our expanding library of edication videos. So what are you waiting for? Download the award-winning++ thinkorswim Mobile app and hold the markets in your hands. + Applies to US exchange listed stocks, ETFs, and options. A $0.65 per contract fee applies for options trades. *TD Ameritrade Network is brought to you by TD Ameritrade Media Productions Company. TD Ameritrade Media Productions Company and TD Ameritrade, Inc. are separate but affiliated subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. TD Ameritrade Media Productions Company is not a financial adviser, registered investment advisor, or broker-dealer. **Trefis information/estimates provided by insight Guru, a separate and unaffiliated firm. ***The paperMoney software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously. ++Reviewed against 10 other online brokers, TD Ameritrade was named #1 Overall Broker, and Best in Class (within top 5) for Mobile Trading in the StockBrokers.com 2021 Online Broker Review. Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions. Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors. The risk of loss in trading securities, options, futures, and forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading. Futures and forex trading services provided by TD Ameritrade Futures & Forex LLC, member NFA. Trading privileges subject to review and approval. Not all clients will qualify. Forex accounts are not available to residents of Ohio or Arizona. Past performance does not guarantee futures results.