How to Delete TD Ameritrade Completely
Learn how to delete your TD Ameritrade Mobile account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete TD Ameritrade Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by TD Ameritrade Mobile:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your TD Ameritrade account, contact TD Ameritrade via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify TD Ameritrade of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete TD Ameritrade on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete TD Ameritrade Mobile".
3. Delete TD Ameritrade on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "TD Ameritrade Mobile" and Click "Uninstall".
TD Ameritrade Mobile Product Details
On the move? So is the market. Stay on top of it with the TD Ameritrade Mobile app. Monitor the markets and your positions, deposit funds with mobile check deposit, catch up on the latest news and research, or browse educational content—all from your mobile device. Trade with confidence everywhere you go, with the security and precision of your desktop right in the palm of your hand. All the features you need: • Keep up on the market with price alerts, real-time streaming quotes, helpful charts, Level II quotes, and News • Track and trade stocks, options (up to two-leg strategies), options chains, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and even check your order status when on the go • Transfer funds to and from your account, and use mobile check deposit to deposit funds whenever you want • Use Face Unlock or fingerprint authentication to sign in and to authorize trades and transfers • Take advantage of educational offerings and browse videos on investing strategies, stocks, options, and more—anytime, anywhere • Access third-party research like on-demand video from Thomson Reuters and CNBC, plus stay up to date with the latest analyst reports, Social Signals, and Twitter integration • Use alerts to spot potential trading opportunities, get notifications when certain price targets are met, and stay up to date when key news breaks or events occur. • Manage and monitor your account with real-time balances and positions, statements and tax documents, transaction history, and our secure Message Center—right at your fingertips • Customize your experience by setting up your Positions and Watch List screens just the way you want Don't miss a minute of the market. Download the TD Ameritrade Mobile app and take your portfolio with you, wherever you go. This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where we are not authorized to do business or where such offer or solicitation would be contrary to the local laws and regulations of that jurisdiction, including, but not limited to persons residing in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, U.K., and the countries of the European Union.