How to Cancel Anatomy 3D Atlas
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Anatomy 3D Atlas subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Anatomy 3D Atlas subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Anatomy 3D Atlas Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Anatomy 3D Atlas subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Anatomy 3D Atlas".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Anatomy 3D Atlas subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Anatomy 3D Atlas subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Anatomy 3D Atlas Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Anatomy 3D Atlas" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Anatomy 3D Atlas will now be canceled.
Cancel Anatomy 3D Atlas Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Anatomy 3D Atlas via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Anatomy 3D Atlas. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Anatomy 3D Atlas
Cancel Anatomy 3D Atlas via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Anatomy 3D Atlas via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Anatomy 3D Atlas's Website
Another way of canceling Anatomy 3D Atlas subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Anatomy 3D Atlas app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://anatomy3datlas.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Anatomy 3D Atlas App
This app is freely downloadable, however in-app purchase is required to unlock the contents. The complete Skeletal System and a few other contents are always freely accessible enabling you to try the app properly. "Anatomy 3D Atlas" allows you to study human anatomy in an easy and interactive way. Through a simple and intuitive interface it is possible to observe every anatomical structure from any angle. The anatomical 3D models are particularly detailed and with textures up to 4k resolution. The subdivision by regions and the predefined views facilitate the observation and the study of single parts or groups of systems and the relationships between different organs. "Anatomy - 3D Atlas" is an application aimed at medical students, doctors, physiotherapists, paramedics, nurses, athletic trainers and in anyone interested in deepening their knowledge of human anatomy. This app is a fantastic tool to complement classic human anatomy books. ANATOMICAL 3D MODELS • Musculoskeletal system • Cardiovascular system • Nervous system • Respiratory System • Digestive System • Urogenital system (male and female) • Endocrine system • Lymphatic system • Eye and ear system FEATURES • Simple and intuitive interface • Rotate and zoom each model in 3D space • Option to hide or isolate single or multiple selected models • Filter to hide or display each system • Search function to easily find every anatomical part • Bookmark function to save custom views • Smart rotation which moves the ce...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app