How To Delete Turbo Card Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Turbo Card account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Turbo Card app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Turbo Card completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Turbo Card Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Turbo Card. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Turbo Card via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Turbo Card.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Turbo Card of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Turbo Card's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Turbo Card on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Turbo Card from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Turbo Card app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Turbo Cards from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Turbo Card icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Turbo Card.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Turbo Card app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Turbo Card" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Turbo Card app from your Android device
To delete Turbo Card from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Turbo Card.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Turbo Card app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Turbo Card app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Turbo Card Software Details
Track your account 24/7 and more with Turbo® Visa® Debit Card FEATURES: • Activate a new card • Find a free ATM* • Pay bills anytime, anywhere • Deposit checks • Get direct deposit info • Slide for balance • Find places to deposit cash • Stash money in your Vault • Send money to friends and family CARD BENEFITS: • Shop online or in-store everywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted in the U.S. • NO overdraft fees, ever • NO minimum balance What else can this account do? Find out at TurboDebitCard.Intuit.com Monthly and other fees apply. See Deposit Accoun...