How to Delete Brother Print SDK Demo Completely
Learn how to delete your Brother Print SDK Demo account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Brother Print SDK Demo Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Brother Print SDK Demo:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Brother Print SDK Demo account, contact Brother Print SDK Demo via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Brother Print SDK Demo of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Brother Print SDK Demo on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Brother Print SDK Demo".
3. Delete Brother Print SDK Demo on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Brother Print SDK Demo" and Click "Uninstall".
Brother Print SDK Demo Product Details
The Brother Print SDK Demo is a demo application used to print image files, PDF files and other files on the Brother mobile printers and label printers listed below. You can send and print the image files or PDF files from your Android device via a Bluetooth, USB or WiFi connection. [Supported Printers] MW-140BT, MW-145BT, MW-260, MW-260MFi, MW-145MFi, MW-170, MW-270 PJ-562, PJ-563, PJ-522, PJ-523, PJ-662, PJ-663, PJ-622, PJ-623, PJ-773, PJ-762, PJ-763, PJ-763MFi, PJ-722, PJ-723, PJ-883, PJ-863, PJ-862, PJ-823, PJ-822, RJ-2030, RJ-2050, RJ-2140, RJ-2150, RJ-3050, RJ-3150,RJ-3050Ai, RJ-3150Ai, RJ-3230B, RJ-3250WB, RJ-4030, RJ-4040, RJ-4030Ai, RJ-4230B, RJ-4250WB, TD-2020, TD-2120N, TD-2130N, TD-4000, TD-4100N, TD-4410D, TD-4420DN, TD-4510D, TD-4520DN, TD-4550DNWB, QL-710W, QL-720NW,QL-800, QL-810W, QL-820NWB, QL-1100, QL-1110NWB, PT-E550W, PT-P750W, PT-E800W, PT-D800W, PT-E850TKW, PT-P900W, PT-P950NW, PT-P910BT (Brother laser printers and ink-jet printers are not supported.) [How to use] 1. Pair the printer and Android device via Bluetooth by using the "Bluetooth Settings". In case of Wi-Fi connection for RJ-4040, you don't need to pair the printer and Android device in advance 2. Select the printer from the "Printer Settings". 3. Click the "Select" button, and select the image file or PDF file for printing. 4. Click the "Print" button to print your image or PDF document. [Troubleshooting] *If you have a problem with the Bluetooth connection, please disconnect the Bluetooth paring and reconnect it. *If you have the problem of Wi-Fi connection, please select the printer again." [Brother Print SDK] The Brother Print SDK (Software Development Kit) is available for application developers who want to integrate the image printing function onto their own application. A copy of the Brother Print SDK can be downloaded from the Brother Developer Center: http://www.brother.com/product/dev/mobile/android/index.htm