How to Delete Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo Completely
Learn how to delete your Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo account, your personal data and also delete the Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo from your Android phone
To delete Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUSdemo Software Details
1. It is designed to run continuously until uninstalled and will drain the battery, unless connected to a power source.
2. This app is intended for in-store demo devices only and will require a store number & password for installation.
3. Alcatel JOY TAB 2 TMUS will be displayed in carrier retail stores.
4. This application is not designed to be installed on any consumer device.