How to Delete Lottie Completely
Published by Airbnb | Updated: Feb 21, 2022
Guides: Contact app | Cancel Subscription | Troubleshoot
Learn how to delete your Lottie account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Lottie Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Lottie:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Lottie account, contact Lottie via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Lottie of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Alternatively, Send your Request directly to Lottie using the form below:
2. How to Delete Lottie on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Lottie".
3. Delete Lottie on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Lottie" and Click "Uninstall".
Lottie Product Details
Lottie is an animation library built by Airbnb that renders Adobe After Effects animations in real time on Android, iOS and React Native. This is a sample app that includes several animations as well as different ways Lottie can be used in a real app. For more information, read out blog post here: http://airbnb.design/introducing-lottie/ And visit our github page here: https://github.com/airbnb/lottie-android
Reported Deleting Issues
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!