How To Delete Wireless Display Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Wireless Display account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Wireless Display app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Wireless Display completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Wireless Display Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Wireless Display. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Wireless Display via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Wireless Display.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Wireless Display of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Wireless Display's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Wireless Display on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Wireless Display from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Wireless Display app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Wireless Display from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Wireless Display icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Wireless Display.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Wireless Display app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Wireless Display" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Wireless Display from your Android phone
To delete Wireless Display from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Wireless Display.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Wireless Display app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Wireless Display app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Wireless Display Software Details
Little smartphone and tablet screens are good on the run, but when you’re in your family area then why not use your TV’s much larger screen instead? Sharing your phone screen With the Television now is easier with this Connect Phone To TV App. Easy to use, just choose your all-media and press to play, a step to play it on your TV! Anytime and anywhere, from any device's Wireless Display enjoy with your friends and family with Wireless Display on your wifi phone stream, you can play your favorite photos, videos, and music any the way you like, like all screen TV nearby. Moments with eve...