Contact Mapbox Demo
Why should I report an Issue with Mapbox Demo?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Mapbox to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Mapbox Demo Features and Description
The Mapbox Android demo app lets you explore what’s possible with our open-source Maps SDK for Android. From adding annotations to the map, maneuvering the map camera to different positions, or using your maps offline, the Mapbox Android demo app gives you the inspiration to push our SDK to its limits. Mapbox creates building blocks for mobile developers to add beautiful maps and location services to their mobile applications. Companies like Pinterest, Lonely Planet, Uber, The Weather Channel, Under Armour, Human, Github, CNN, and National Geographic use our tools to create beautiful maps. Download this app and visit https://www.mapbox.com/android-sdk/ to get started.
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Mapbox Demo Issues
How to Fix Mapbox Demo Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Mapbox Demo, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Mapbox Demo is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Mapbox Demo user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Mapbox Demo is down, you'll need to wait until Mapbox Demo itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Mapbox Demo app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....