Contact Camera Block - Anti spyware
Why should I report an Issue with Camera Block - Anti spyware?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of BytePioneers s. r. o. to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Camera Block - Anti spyware Features and Description
• APP BLOCK ALL CAMERA RESOURCES AND DISABLE ACCESS TO CAMERA TO OTHER APPS AND WHOLE ANDROID SYSTEM [NO ROOT NEEDED] • Prevent spyware, malware and viruses from taking unauthorized pictures and video recordings on your phone. • The app will protect your phone camera from watching and spying you by privacy threats as: Viruses, surveillance, spyware and malware applications. • Why use Camera Block - Anti spyware & Anti malware: ✔ Protect your privacy from phone camera spies (spyware, malware, surveillance or infected apps) ✔ Monitor which apps have camera permission ✔ Setup automatic blocking periods ✔ Easy to use home screen widget for quick access ✔ Simple and clear design with 2 templates and multiple icon sets. -- “Average android phone has installed 24 applications that have camera permission and can be anytime misused to watch you and spy on you. Each of 24 apps can take picture or recording video anytime they want. Most of the apps have internet permission and can transfer pictures and videos to the world. (Plus an unknown number of security agencies watching your right now ;).” -- ★ Buy PRO version (Camera Block Pro - Anti malware & Anti spyware): - PRO protection for 24/7 coverage (The free version is turned off between 8-10PM) - The PRO version has no ads. ★ http://goo.gl/Ezc5vo (Camera Block Pro - Anti malware & Anti spyware) • FAQ: - Does "Camera Block" need camera permission? Is the app safe? The app doesn't require "camera permission". Our app is also blocked from watching you. This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This permission allows app to denied access to the camera.
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Camera Block Issues
How to Fix Camera Block Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Camera Block, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Camera Block is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Camera Block user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Camera Block is down, you'll need to wait until Camera Block itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Camera Block app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....
i cant delete the app
— by kevin 1 year ago