Contact MDM & Kiosk Mode by AppTec360
Why should I report an Issue with MDM & Kiosk Mode by AppTec360?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of AppTec GmbH to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
MDM & Kiosk Mode by AppTec360 Features and Description
The AppTec MDM & Kiosk Mode App lets you secure, monitor, manage and support your entire fleet of Android devices deployed across your enterprise, when working in conjunction with the AppTec360 Endpoint Manager Console. This enterprise-wide solution provides your IT department with a single, integrated view of all mobile devices, allowing you to increase help desk efficiencies, reduce support costs and improve the overall support experience for today’s corporate user. Web-based, functionally robust and highly scalable, AppTec360 also provides unparalleled flexibility by offering three different delivery options for the AppTec360 console, ensuring all IT environments have access to AppTec’s industry-leading functionality: • Cloud • On-premise installation • Free virtual appliance AppTec360 offers companies a free full license for 25 devices. AppTec360 provides today’s enterprise with the following functionality: • Centralized Over-the-Air Deployments (Zero Touch) • Asset Management of all Android Devices • Over-the-Air Configurations Management (Device Admin) • Android Enterprise Management (All Management Sets) • App Management and Configuration • Samsung KNOX Support • Kiosk Mode for App & URL • Multi App Kiosk Mode • Web Kiosk Mode • Secure Browser with URL Whitelisting • Content Management for Digital Signage • Settings App for Kiosk Mode • Centralized Wallpaper Setting • Policy change per drag and drop • Device Security • Security by Location, Role and Function • Policy Enforcement (Passwordpolicy) • Robust GPS Tracking and Mapping • Device Grouping and Bulk Management • Meaningful reports and analyses • Intuitive dashboard for first level support • Distribution of certificates • VPN configuration (Always on and Per App VPN) • LDAP integration for selection of the current structure • Self-service portal for end users • Multi-client capable architecture • E-Mail Gateway & Integrated VPN Server • Content Management with Nextcloud Plugin Full Feature Matrix: https://www.apptec360.com/features Instructions for Activation: Step 1: Download and install the AppTec360 MDM & Kiosk Mode App on your device through the Google Play Store. Step 2: Once you load the AppTec360 MDM & Kiosk Mode App onto your device, activate the agent with an AppTec-issued company id, email and password. For more information on the AppTec360 solution, please send us a mail to [email protected]. IMPORTANT NOTE: Please contact your IT administrator before installing AppTec360 Endpoint Manager. The application will not operate without the necessary back-end software. This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
Troubleshoot and Solve Common MDM & Kiosk Mode Issues
How to Fix MDM & Kiosk Mode Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with MDM & Kiosk Mode, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if MDM & Kiosk Mode is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter MDM & Kiosk Mode user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that MDM & Kiosk Mode is down, you'll need to wait until MDM & Kiosk Mode itself fixes the issue.
- Clear MDM & Kiosk Mode app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....